Lead Magnets + List Building are Essential to Growing Your Community
You can find out more about this program on the information page HERE, but return back to this member page to grab all your and downloads and templates.
How to Use These Templates:
Lead Magnet Templates: Infuse your unique style, branding and expertise into the Lead Magnet Templates to create your own freebie to share with your audience. Create a checklist, worksheet, journal, or guide that your audience wants and needs. People will join your list in exchange for the freebie.
Newsletter Templates: After people are on your list, you will send them auto-responders and email newsletters. You can customize and save the pages in the Canva templates as images for your email newsletters. Or, use the space to design the layout and elements of your email newsletter. Or a combination. It all depends on the design capabilities in your email marketing platform.
IMPORTANT: How to capture leads, build your list, send email newsletters and deliver the lead magnet:
You must use a professional email marketing platform. You can’t use the templates or swipe copy in personal email systems, for example Gmail. You need a platform like Constant Contact in order to comply with today’s email laws.
This is very important and not to be taken lightly. These templates should only be used in a professional email marketing platform, to comply with email marketing laws. A professional system has all the tools you need to be compliant, such as self-regulated opting-in and opting-out, and many other aspects.
The good news is that a professional email marketing platform can be fun and easy, and most importantly, compliant. I’ve created many thriving communities using Constant Contact. It helps you to build relationships and get to know your audience on a deeper level.
If you want an engaged audience for your podcast, it is essential to build a community around your message. I use Constant Contact to do just that:
✔️Capturing leads and growing my list allows me to get to know my audience on a deeper level and build meaningful relationships with them.
✔️I saves me time and automates all my strategies.
✔️It boosts my know-like-and-trust factor.
✔️It’s the key to monetizing my message.
There are free tools, such as Mail Chimp, but they don’t have support at the free level, and most people move to a paid solution after a time, to get the needed tools. To get help and support with setting everything up, I highly recommend a paid system. I’ve been using Constant Contact since 1999. I’ve tried all the top systems along the way, and always return to Constant Contact:
That is my affiliate link, and I get a small commission if you sign up with my link. I only recommend services that I strongly believe in and use myself.
I also have some masterclasses about building your community in your membership hub here: https://elevating.biz/members/
Let me know if you have any questions. I’m here to help.
Founder, Elevating Leaders Network and Women in Podcasting Network
Q & A
Do I get this in any of my memberships with you?
This package is not available in my basic $7/month memberships, but it is available at the Elevating Leaders Network level of membership. If you are already an Elevating Leaders Member, the above packages is already part of your membership.
Will the products work in a free Canva account?
Yes, we give you simplified version so you can customize them with your own colors and branding.
What can I do with the products?
- PLEASE NOTE: This particular package is for your own use only, for the purposes of learning and for growing your own business.
- Some of our packages include rights that let you customize our Canva templates and turn them into PDFs to use with your own clients – BUT NOT THIS PACKAGE.
- You can use the Canva templates to create your own PDF lead magnets to promote your own business only.
- The Canva templates themselves are not for resale or for others to create lead magnets.
- You must flatten your design, which means turning them into a PDFs, and then use it as a lead magnet. Do not use the Canva templates themselves as lead magnets.
- Likewise, you can use the Email Swipe Files for the promotion of your own business only.
- You cannot use the swipe files or templates in personal email systems, such as Gmail, for example.
- You must comply with all email and electronic communication laws when using the swipe files and templates.
- You cannot give away the Canva templates, only use the flattened PDF as a lead magnet for your own business.
- You must have a professional email system in place in order to use the Email Swipe Files.
- We recommend using Constant Contact < That is our affiliate link. Please be aware that we would receive a small commission if you sign up. We only recommend things that we use ourselves. We’ve been using Constant Contact since 1999.
- If you have any questions about this, please contact us.